DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
2017 Ram Rebel 5.7L Flame Red
42,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gas prices here today went up .18 a litre today for our American friends that is $0.684 a gallon. Our gas is not $1.39 a litre or $5.27 a gallon!! What is it like for others out there?

·
Some Assembly Required
7,205 Posts
$4.09 on Fort Lewis WA according to my wife. Thats USD. Ouch.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
$3.49 this morning in my part of Arkansas.

·
Administrator
42,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$3.49 this morning in my part of Arkansas.
We haven't seen gas prices here that low in YEARS!! the lowest we have been in a long time is $3.68 and that was for a day or two and that is it.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I just filled up this morning for 1.35 a liter for 89. 87 is 1.26 a liter

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
A couple months a go I think 87 was about 3.50/gal. It's been steadily creeping up and is I think about 3.80-3.90/gal now. I buy 93 though for my truck it's usually a wide range anywhere from 3.75-4.25/gal. Weird how it can vary so much.

There's also a few stations near the airport that are always like $5, $6, or $7/gal for 87....that's should be illegal lol. I guess they get away with it with the tourists seeing as how they aren't out of business...

I had an area that the gas stations there always had the 93 for about what the 87 was in all the other parts of town, but lately they've been priced the same as everyone else. I find lately that I just swipe my card and fill er up....don't even look at the cost...

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I tip mine off every week regardless. Helps ease the pain. Filling up from close to empty makes a grown man wanna cry.

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
^That's very true. Last week I filled up and it was ~$95.00. It was like 23.5 gallons IIRC. That's the most expensive fill up I've had. I usually fill up at more like 1/4 tank and it would be like $60-$70. That was months ago though when it was less expensive for fuel...

·
Registered
471 Posts
I tip mine off every week regardless. Helps ease the pain. Filling up from close to empty makes a grown man wanna cry.
i do this also just not as often.. i used to fill up at 1/4 tank but with the rise im going to start doint it at about half a tank. gas here in western nc is about 3.78 a gallon for reg unleaded. about 45 minutes south in upstate sc its usually 20 to 30 cents cheaper. nc has a high gas tax:smiledown:

·
Premium Member
32,794 Posts
Gas has gone up 50 cents in the last month, here in San Diego
89 octane is $4.34 a gallon at the cheap stations

I had to go to Yuma Az. this morning & for 89 octane, it was $3.69 per gallon

By June 1st, they say we will be paying close to $5.00 a gallon
That is when we will again have Summer Blend gas

:doh:

·
Administrator
42,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Still highest prices posted is $1.00 or more cheaper then what we are paying. So you are all still getting way better gas prices then us Canadians

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
~$3.60 a gallon for the 87 around here... a lil more for the 89 and a lil more still for the premium.

I've been spreading the love with my vehicles, so my gas has been stretched a little more than normal of late. I've been driving my Honda CR-Z for errands around town (as it gets 32MPG on a bad day around town), and driving my PT Cruiser to work (as the roads in the rail yard pretty much suck, and have much debris that could cause a flat tire... the 16s cost less to replace than the 20s), and driving the Ram when the fam and I go out.

By doing this, I've managed to not put gas in any of the vehicles in over 10 days :D

Exco

1 - 20 of 41 Posts