DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
357 Posts
90% city = 4.56's! How tall are your street tires?

· Registered
357 Posts
I will let you know. I am running my 4.56's and 28" slicks this sat! I will give you some real numbers!

· Registered
357 Posts
Well did the track Sat night and no bueno on the gears for me. We did have much higher DA and that affected me as well. I believe i blew through my boost range too fast with the 4.56's. I lost 4 tenths and 3mph at the top end. 60ft was the same...

· Registered
357 Posts
I'm shifting at 6400. I think I might go down to a 4.10 or maybe put my 3.92s back in. I am going to keep the trutrac, I was coming off the line a lot straighter than with my stock LSD.

· Registered
357 Posts
We had some nasty DA/Temps last Sat. Normally if I correct my times on dragtimes it bumps 1 tenth off but I corrected it and it took about 4tenths off... So honestly I don't think I gained anything or lost anything. I was also running with more weight than the 12.5 slip, So I'm not totally bummed out/let down by the gears but I have to say was expecting more from the 4.56's

· Registered
357 Posts
I had 3.92's before the swap.

It's funny At the track the truck was feeling a little slugish all night but on the way home at 2:00am it felt like a completely diff truck. The Temp had dropped 20+ degrees when I drove home from my buddy's house.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.