DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2014-2018 RAM 2500 had a recall on the cruise control known as the u60 or the 18v-332. This recall caused your cruise control to stick on with no way to shutt it off, brake only made truck try to over power the stop attempt. This also caused cruise to not function correctly. Ram's fix was a software flash that didn't correct every vehicle. If you are experiencing problems like explained above, contact Ram corporate customer support and document your compliment and injury if any acuruerd! Then call and make your report to N.H.T.S.A keep all you documentation from these calls and explain no matter what you did cruise control would not dissingage. This happened to me and my family my Lil baby was injured and my wife. Truck was crashed. These Rams had an unsafe amount of recalls on them to be sold they should have been replaced in 2018. Ram will be replacing all Ram owners 14-18 Ram's if proper steps as explained are reported before 2nd recall is put out. You must report ASAP I can help anyone that needs help or information. If injury acured you might be entitled to the class action lawsuits that will be taken place. When I first reported RAM customer care was rude and un helpful that is why the N.H.T.S.A call is important. Comment if you have had these problems

1 - 1 of 1 Posts