DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have been have an issue recently. When pressing the accelerator from a dead stop I'm getting a lag. Truck moves off very slowly for about 20 feet and you can hear it trying to work then catches and kicks in and goes fine. Doesn't do this all the time. No error messages on my code reader. EGR needs to be cleaned and the Turbo Speed Sensor is acting up but that's it. Any suggestions?? It is an automatic, not stick.

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
That's the trucks way of telling that you both need a vacation. :LOL:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It gets a vacation all week. I have a Sante Fe as a daily driver. Hoping once I pull the EGR apart and clean it that it clears up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello I have a 2003 ram 2500 Cummins and I need help identifying a part. It’s has something to do with the fuel system. I took it off and there is a spring inside it and I cleaned it out and worked well for a mother week then my truck keeps wanting to stall again at low rpms. It has an electrical connection on one end and attaches below the throttle cables in the fuel system. Here is a photo of the part. It has a white marker dot on it. Any ideas of the part name so I can just go buy another instead of cleaning this one out every other week? Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi all,

I have been have an issue recently. When pressing the accelerator from a dead stop I'm getting a lag. Truck moves off very slowly for about 20 feet and you can hear it trying to work then catches and kicks in and goes fine. Doesn't do this all the time. No error messages on my code reader. EGR needs to be cleaned and the Turbo Speed Sensor is acting up but that's it. Any suggestions?? It is an automatic, not stick.
Did you figure anything out on this?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts