DODGE RAM FORUM banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
so your saying to replace a smaller console with a full length or add one to replace a jump seat?
I have the Jump seat, I want to get rid of it in favor of a center console for the extra storage space. Also I'm OK with keeping my column shifter, I've seen somewhere that you can order a cubby from the 2500 in place of the console shifter.

·
Premium Member
8,090 Posts
I have the Jump seat, I want to get rid of it in favor of a center console for the extra storage space. Also I'm OK with keeping my column shifter, I've seen somewhere that you can order a cubby from the 2500 in place of the console shifter.
YES! This is exactly what I would want. The 2500 center console to keep the shifter on the column. I'm definitely not a fan of the console shifter in trucks.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Benny, looks like lots of people want this, if you need someone with a 2013 express to send parts to for a test install I'm your guy ;) haha

·
Registered
74 Posts
Do these parts match the oem colors in on the rest of the dash. I need to order a new rear righ door panel for my beige and brown quad cab. And I was wondering if the colors match good enough so you cant tell they were replaced. I was looking on the website and it said that the rear door panel was beige it didn't mention the brown. I just wanted to make sure that the door panel is the beige and brown before I order it. lol

·
Mopar Online Parts
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Do these parts match the oem colors in on the rest of the dash. I need to order a new rear righ door panel for my beige and brown quad cab. And I was wondering if the colors match good enough so you cant tell they were replaced. I was looking on the website and it said that the rear door panel was beige it didn't mention the brown. I just wanted to make sure that the door panel is the beige and brown before I order it. lol
Hello,

All parts we sell are OEM original (dealer) and will match exact , Shoot me your VIN and I will quote you a price on a replacement.

-Benny

·
Registered
1,764 Posts

·
Mopar Online Parts
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·

·
Registered
6 Posts
Loose wiring harness

Here is a pic of the wiring harness behind the upper glove box that I found while installing the new kit. I was expecting a USB I have read about so this is a surprise. As you can tell it is about 1/2 inch.
When you figure anything out, please post it. Thanks

Attachments

21 - 40 of 50 Posts