DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey RamZ members I have some great news to share!!

For the next 5 weeks, we are running a sweepstakes on our Facebook page and we’ll be giving away a brand new Magnaflow product every Friday until April 13th.

Here is the prize list and schedule:
- Week 1: Magnaflow Exhaust Tips, winner announced on 3.16.12
- Week 2: Magnaflow Glasspack Mufflers, winner announced on 3.22.12
- Week 3: Magnaflow Universal Mufflers, winner announced on 3.30.12
- Week 4: Magnaflow Universal Mufflers, winner announced on 4.6.12
- Week 5: Grand Prize- Magnaflow Performance Cat-back Exhaust System, winner announced on 4.13.12

The sweepstakes is free to enter! Just follow this link:
http://www.facebook.com/autoanything?sk=app_355812995778

*Special note:
- The sweepstakes is built on Facebook's platform, but Facebook's mobile apps do not support this. To enter, you must be on a desktop or laptop computer. If you are using a cell phone or a tablet, you will not be able to see the sweepstakes entry form. This is due to restrictions implemented by Facebook.

Good luck everyone and thank you for the continued support.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I REALLY want Magnaflow on my truck, but they dont make a system for the MegaCab 2500 with 5.7L :(

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Woohoo!!! I need a new Magnaflow to replace the Slowmaster that came on the truck I just bought. Appreciate the heads up, Clark!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Do you have another vehicle you can use it on?
If I were lucky enough to win the full system, I'd take the nearest match and have it reworked :D

I've talked to Magnaflow about my truck and am waiting/praying they call me for a R&D

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
So I liked you on facebook... registered for this contest and start poking around the wall only to read one comment saying U.S. only............ how crappy is that. I need that exhaust to keep the polar bears away from my igloo...................

·
Registered
340 Posts
Woooooo Hooooooo..... come on baby.... daddy need a new Magnaflow Performance Cat-back Exhaust System.

me....

·
Registered
398 Posts
So I liked you on facebook... registered for this contest and start poking around the wall only to read one comment saying U.S. only............ how crappy is that. I need that exhaust to keep the polar bears away from my igloo...................
Ya that sucks.
There are lots of Canucks on this forum.
Looks like we're left in the COLD!

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL!!

We did look at adding Canada to this contest but there were some international legal ramifications that made it complicated. If this is a successful program we may be able to add Canada to the next one?!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
LOL!!

We did look at adding Canada to this contest but there were some international legal ramifications that made it complicated. If this is a successful program we may be able to add Canada to the next one?!
border bull crap? free trade? we get screwed by those everyday LOL anyways atleast you tried, sorry if my last post sounded pissed off, I wasnt really just wondering why thats all. Keep up the good work Clark

·
Administrator
2017 Ram Rebel 5.7L Flame Red
41,994 Posts
I registered as well guess that is a waste of time then

·
Registered
337 Posts
tried to reg. and I can't get me past the guy smirking at me with his arms crossed. Clicked on the "LIKE " clicked on the Reg. To Win Now and NOTHING !!!
Is this thing broken or what. I'll take this prise for my`11 1500 4x4.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
tried to reg. and I can't get me past the guy smirking at me with his arms crossed. Clicked on the "LIKE " clicked on the Reg. To Win Now and NOTHING !!!
Is this thing broken or what. I'll take this prise for my`11 1500 4x4.
Disable your pop-up blocker as there's a box that opens up that you need to click.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
x2^ did that work?

BTW, that guy smirking is Chip Foose, the legendary car designer and star of the show Overhaulin' on Discovery and he does some pretty cool work!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts