DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there guys
Just wanted to let any and all of you waiting like I was on a backorder list

I was on the list with ESSEX Distributors here in Canada for about 2 weeks and when I last called I was still looking at 30 plus days before they had any 5100's

So after calling everywhere possible I came Across Shox.com and they are in the same area as Bilstein they actually send one of their employees to the Bilstein shop weekly if not daily to pick up product so after 5 mins on the phone my 5100's are in the mail on the way

cost is to me in Nova Scotia was only $267.95
$109 per 5100 and then shipping and ask for MARK he will put them in a flat rate box to save on shipping and if your in Canada you save on brokerage fees as well

Essex's price was $263.89 shipped to my door if I waited almost 40days for an extra 4-5 bucks I'll have them next week

Worth giving Mark a call at Shox.com
1-800-683-2890

·
Registered
573 Posts
I can vouch for these guys personally. I ordered up my front & rears and they were at my door, 800kms away, the next morning! Cheapest prices in Canada and top notch service.

_edit. Sorry, I misread the OP's post. I saw Essex distributors and then just skimmed the rest of the post. I ordered from Essex and not Shox.com

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No worries Essex and Gord are great there is no denying that

but this post was intended to let everyone know that you don't HAVE to wait on the backorder list

there are places like shox.com you can get your 5100's after a phone call as apposed to 20 30 and 40 days on wait/backorder lists

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.