DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone is in the market for led conversion kit or Led light bars check out Gorilla Leds on facebook.These led bars are not the cheap leds of ebay. Craftsman is top knotch and for the spot beam they have projection lens over the led. These led bars cost less then half of the Rigid brand and are made to the same specs. They also come with a 3 year warranty. Just letting my fellow dodge memebers who want a great led bar without breaking the bank. check Gorilla Leds out. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
662 Posts
They have a website??

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The website isnt compete yet
They are on facebook also

·
Registered
737 Posts
Another light bar being compared to a Rigid.... :i_rolleyes:

On paper, you might think they are comparable but side by side, there will be no comparison. Also, Rigid's have a lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I Think Rigid is unbelievable, ive seen these things perform in the Baja races and Mint races, taking smashes and still working, but do i need that for the street? not really , im all for a more affordable product as long as its not crap. I will check these out as im waiting on my Kore Tactical front bumper to arrive and i will be needing a light bar for it

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Rigid lights are expensive but hardly any other light compares to their ability to focus their beams and project an incredible distance like they can, that's why I'd pay for Rigid lights.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Your so wrong about Rigid
And no lifetime warranty. Its a limited warranty
And i have compared Gorilla Leds to Rigid and as a matter of fact Gorilla Leds out perform Rigid hands down. All Rigid has is a top notch advertisement. JS
Just go to Gorilla Leds and just see the product if you like.
I mean I would rather pay $800 for a 50" led bar that is compared to a $1700 50" led bar but hey thats just me I guess.
When I Say compared I mean all the specs and lumens. as a matter of fact Gorilla Leds have more lumens then Rigid. Oh and one more thing, I heard next month they are starting to come out with 10 watt cree leds so yea a 50" led bar that has 500 watts. and yes Rigid does have awesome focus on the beam and thats becuase of the projection lens over the led and guess what Gorilla Leds do also.

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Your so wrong about Rigid
And no lifetime warranty. Its a limited warranty
And i have compared Gorilla Leds to Rigid and as a matter of fact Gorilla Leds out perform Rigid hands down. All Rigid has is a top notch advertisement. JS
Just go to Gorilla Leds and just see the product if you like.
I mean I would rather pay $800 for a 50" led bar that is compared to a $1700 50" led bar but hey thats just me I guess.
When I Say compared I mean all the specs and lumens. as a matter of fact Gorilla Leds have more lumens then Rigid. Oh and one more thing, I heard next month they are starting to come out with 10 watt cree leds so yea a 50" led bar that has 500 watts. and yes Rigid does have awesome focus on the beam and thats becuase of the projection lens over the led and guess what Gorilla Leds do also.
I'm not dissing Gorilla LED's, actually haven't heard of them til now, I'm basing what I said on what I experienced with Rigid LED's, I've bought 2 of them in the last little while, my second 10 inch E-Series "Spot" is incredible how focused and how far it throws light down the road, I stacked it on top of my 30 inch combo LED I bought off Ebay. My 30 inch puts out a ton of light, but the Rigid fills in with a very focused beam. I'll take a look a Gorilla lights for sure. :smileup:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I Wont lie Rigid are awesome led bars and are one of the best out there and backed up with alot of offroad businesses. Gorilla Leds are new to the market and will surprise you.

·
Registered
84 Posts
i guess we better get our Gorilla lights before they get popular and go up in price

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
I Wont lie Rigid are awesome led bars and are one of the best out there and backed up with alot of offroad businesses. Gorilla Leds are new to the market and will surprise you.
All BS aside, if they have the same ability to throw light and focus their light like Rigid lights, then I would take a hard look at them, I like many others don't have the cash laying around to spend on a 30 inch or 40 inch Rigid light costing $1200 or $1300 bucks, that's why I supplemented with the best 30 inch bar I could find on Ebay. I bought Rigid's 10 inch E-Series spot and I'll tell you it would be pretty hard to top what this light does, it was on sale and still cost $399. I would want to see a comparison video with Gorilla vs Rigid lights, I'm sure it would be interesting.

This is both light bars on:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts