DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was swapping out my reverse lights to LED ones but decided that they were to small so I put them in my third brake light(the cab one) and now my 3157 tail light doesn't work. I just put a new bulb in and it still doesn't work. When I hit my brake it lights up but just my running light doesn't work...any ideas people?? Kinda aggravated but Im not stressing about it

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I'm totally lost /:

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Is the tail light working on the other side, or are both sides out?

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The passenger side works fine, running light, brake light and signal for it. But my driver side only the running light doesn't work. I think it's my LEDs but idk! Help ):

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Have you tried a regular bulb.....or turning the LED bulb around (ie pull out, turn 108 deg, and re-insert) ??

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
They are non polarized bulbs but I'll try tomorrow and they worked fine before with regular bulbs? I also swapped out my old light bar for a recon 60" if that helps any? Idk whtAt it could be

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fuse number 16 was blown! Thank God that was all!

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Fuse number 16 was blown! Thank God that was all!
:woohoo: It's fixed!

Now, breathe a long sigh of relief and drive it like you own it! :smileup:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol thanks Brad!

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey brad, the fuses kept blowing as i just noticed and i put in more and they keep blowing...i have my recon light bar and led license plate light hooked up to my drivers side running lights, do you think if i transfered one over to the passenger side it would help?

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
How much power do the Recon units require? It surprises me that it's blowing fuses.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i honestly have no clue...i posted another thread under ram discussion can you help me there?

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
If I do that, I will have to pay a big price to the Mods for aiding and enabling a help thread in a general discussion forum.... :str: Apparently with my post count, I'm supposed to know better! :hah: :LOL:

Oh, what the heck!.. I'll go looking for it. :D

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
your the man brad thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.