DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After dropping of a buddy of mine at his truck, I noticed that I had a scratch on my bumper just under my drivers side headlight. It has the length of the width of the headlight, it was a white line on my black bumper :3-angry1: I know it is a Truck and it is an object that you have to use, so there is always a chance of it happening. But it is a 2010 Truck (so it is pretty new) which I payed for myself in cash, so it is my baby. I can't stand the haters!!:nunu:.... Sorry I had to vent! I got rid of the white part, but you can still see the line, anyone has suggestions on how to buff it out?

Greetings Dutch Dodge

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
man that sucks!! everytime I step on it near someone or to make a point to people doing less than the speed limit I always think that eventually it may catch up with me in a parking lot, not saying that is your case though. Damn people

·
Banned
7,846 Posts
I've had pretty good luck with the Duplicolor touch up bottle. It fills it in pretty good. Then wet sand with 600 grit followed by 1000. Stay as close to the imperfection as possible and then buff. You'd be surprised.

·
Some Assembly Required
7,205 Posts
man that sucks!! everytime I step on it near someone or to make a point to people doing less than the speed limit I always think that eventually it may catch up with me in a parking lot, not saying that is your case though. Damn people
Man, I go slow around other ram's just to hear you guys fly by me with the hemi howlin'. That way I still get to hear the Hemi 2-3x a day, and its not my gas being drank by WOT runs. :LOL:

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Sorry to hear that.....I know how you feel.....Let us know how you make out.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts