DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put some 24's on my new Express last week. They dont really look that big for 24's. I like the wheel a lot. I had the same wheels on my lowered F150 Supercrew. Now I need to drop my truck to make it look right. I want a kit that has the shorter sway bar end links, new shocks and track bar re-locator. Is there a kit that is 100% complete?

E

·
0 Posts
I'd check out the Bell Tech kit if you wanna go springs and such.

Or, you could always bag it.

·
Registered
2020 Ram Sport, night edition
1,519 Posts
Don't know anything about lowering kits but wanted to say those wheels look sikk dude! Nice choice

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sweet looking truck. Definitely time to lower it. Ground Force makes the 2/3 drop. Comes with 4 shocks, springs, bumpstops. The swaybar is relocated by drilling a new hole. (measurements are supplied in kit) . The track bar is not as much of an issue with the 3" rear drop. I have a little less than a 1/4" offset on my Crew Cab (I don't even notice it) and the bumpsteer is Very minor. From what I have read about the 4"rear drop the offset is atleast 3/8" or more. There is a ton of information on this forum about 4th Gen lowering kits. Go to the search box and type in anything you want to know, I'm sure you will find it. Good Luck. keep us updated:smileup:

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
i looooooveeeeee them

·
Registered
478 Posts
That's a REAL clean and fresh look.. Keep up with the pictures!

·
Registered
13,682 Posts
I put some 24's on my new Express last week. They dont really look that big for 24's. I like the wheel a lot. I had the same wheels on my lowered F150 Supercrew. Now I need to drop my truck to make it look right. I want a kit that has the shorter sway bar end links, new shocks and track bar re-locator. Is there a kit that is 100% complete?
lol I think they look HUGE! I voted for the other wheels in your other thread, but actually I think the picture with the chrome/reflections threw me off because after seeing a closer up pic it looks really sharp(still prob would have picked the other, but a great looking wheel still...). Definitely needs lowered it looks so tall lol, don't have much recommendation but I'd say that some use kits like a 2/3 vs a 2/4 and I think the 2/4 looks better as it's nice and level...

EDIT: Also that is a very strange tread on those tires...

·
Registered
306 Posts
this is an r/t with an McGrughy's deluxe 2/4 drop on 24s it might be the one truck i would trade mine in for

my truck with 2/4 and 24s

·
Registered
306 Posts
oh yeah man your truck looks great forgot to put that on the first post

·
Banned
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh yeah man your truck looks great forgot to put that on the first post

Thanks. The R/T and your truck looks good with the drop and 24's. I dont really like my chrome wheels. Never been a fan of chrome and since my truck doesnt have chrome bumpers or anything it looks out of place. I would like to get the black with polished lip like I had on my F150 but have the center painted white. Thank would look nice and clean. 24" chrome wheels are a little too flashy for me.

·
Banned
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here are the black with polished lip 24's on my old truck. It was dropped 2/5 with the Eibach Pro Truck Kit. It was a rough ride.

·
Registered
306 Posts
yeah me either i had mine powdercoated yeah the truck was dirty and being wk on but u get the point lmao

·
Registered
306 Posts
the f150 is the only other truck i like that was a nice truck

1 - 18 of 18 Posts