DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Got my new rain gaurds today

1945 17
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
any change in wind noise?
I have had my weathertechs in for about 3/4 of the last year. What I found that without the rain guards, there was a buffeting sound in the truck when driving at speed, and I had to open up the rear window to stop that buffeting sound.

With the rain guards, that buffeting sound almost completely goes away. I can drive around with the windows down much more comfortably. Much improved setup, and should one of the first options any new truck owner should do (IMHO).

·
Registered
15,717 Posts
I have had my weathertechs in for about 3/4 of the last year. What I found that without the rain guards, there was a buffeting sound in the truck when driving at speed, and I had to open up the rear window to stop that buffeting sound.

With the rain guards, that buffeting sound almost completely goes away. I can drive around with the windows down much more comfortably. Much improved setup, and should one of the first options any new truck owner should do (IMHO).
thanks hikerguy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.