DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
They look great... keep us updated on how you like them....

Ed

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm very happy with my AVS in channel ventshades which I listen to a couple guys on this forum and I'm happy I listen to them :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
any change in wind noise?
I have had my weathertechs in for about 3/4 of the last year. What I found that without the rain guards, there was a buffeting sound in the truck when driving at speed, and I had to open up the rear window to stop that buffeting sound.

With the rain guards, that buffeting sound almost completely goes away. I can drive around with the windows down much more comfortably. Much improved setup, and should one of the first options any new truck owner should do (IMHO).

G

·
has anyone used the mopar rain guards? i would like to get the outside style but cant find any for a 2012 regular cab, any ideas?

·
Registered
15,696 Posts
I have had my weathertechs in for about 3/4 of the last year. What I found that without the rain guards, there was a buffeting sound in the truck when driving at speed, and I had to open up the rear window to stop that buffeting sound.

With the rain guards, that buffeting sound almost completely goes away. I can drive around with the windows down much more comfortably. Much improved setup, and should one of the first options any new truck owner should do (IMHO).
thanks hikerguy.

·
Registered
28 Posts
looks good. I have been wanting to get some, but on my last truck, the in-channel guards were a really tight fit and actually pulled my passenger window out of its track. Reluctant to not get any since.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts