DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, compliments of the ex. Tried to buff it out with some rubbing compound but didn't do shit. Was thinking of using a color match paint pen but wanna get a second opinion. Any one got any good suggestions for me on what to do? Really don't want to take it to a body shop...

Some of them are pretty damn deep. All the way to through the paint. Some not so deep. It goes all the way around the truck..

·
Registered
669 Posts
The only way you're going to get that out is with a baseball bat and her vehicle...

Body shop unfortunately. I had my drivers door keyed 2 days after I got the truck (assuming the x but dunno), had to bring it to the body shop cause it went thru the paint in most places.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Damn I hate seeing that kind of crap....looks like a body shop is your best option man.

·
Registered
123 Posts
looks like the body shop might be your only go on that I cant tell how deep it is though the pens work alright we use em for filling in paint chips when we are detailing cars at work

·
Registered
340 Posts
OUCH, That has gotta hurt....

Me.

·
Registered
69 Posts
it looks like a body shop is the only way to fix that, I would try a buffer/polisher with some good mothers compound if you can access to one, like a porter cable or something like that, you may be able to get 80% out, but that looks pretty bad, women are an evil breed sometimes

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Shit Im afraid that an auto body is gonna cost an arm and a leg. I'm a poor construction worker. But I get this is what I get for ignoring g her. That's what she told me any ways

I took this photos in the fall in October. Just never posted it because I thought I could buff it out. What about that as seen on TV crap for key marks? Oh BTW she did this with a rock...

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
man that sucks, sorry to see that, luckily enough this hasnt happened to me and I can nearly see my ex'es house. Hopefully you can get it fixed for reasonable $$$

·
Registered
340 Posts
Get it fixed and send her the bill. Small claims might get you something also.

Me....

·
Some Assembly Required
7,205 Posts
If you call your insurance company, file a claim, and tell them she did it, they will investigate it, and can sue her for recovery of funds paid you through your claim. Happened to me with an Ex GF when I was 18, on my Lexus. I was PISSED. Called Allstate, they took care of everything.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts