DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Administrator
2017 Ram Rebel 5.7L Flame Red
30,221 Posts
That sucks. It isn't the look you are going for. did you plan on buying the flares? That is an added cost and these are not what YOU ORDERED and PAID for. If he got these for a better deal did he relay that savings on to you at all? I know it is another month and you will be gone but having something now that you didn't order is it worth it? Or will you be happier if you wait and get what you wanted. I mean you can wait until Monday get them on and see what they look like as long as this dealer will still honor his return policy to take them back if you don't like them. I hate when stuff happens like this they tell you to try it you don't like it then they tell you well you mounted them not much we can do for you.

Best of luck keep us updated!! I hope you do like how they look if you do put them on Monday.

· Administrator
2017 Ram Rebel 5.7L Flame Red
30,221 Posts
GOOD NEWS!!! not trying to drag this thread on anymore that it needs to be but I went to another retailer in town, a place called OK tire, which is Canada wide, they only sell wheels and tires and are 1 of very few dealers for fuel. With tax, wheels, and lug nuts and installation they are 100 bucks cheaper than the other place I had originally dealt with and the guy at OK tire worked some magic and instead of 4 weeks to get me these wheels (fuel only just got blanks and has to drill them out plus shipping from Cali to here) they will get me them in about 2 weeks. Good service so far... so maybe 2 weeks! they are 20x9 Kranks with 1 mm offset so they wont stick out much and should look pretty wicked with my flares, which is the size and offset I should have got in the first place LOL
Glad it all worked out for you. You got what you wanted and at a better deal so that is the best of both worlds!! Good thing you didn't settle on the ones the other dealer brought in!!:smiley_thumbs_up:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.