DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the truck last weekend, talked the dealer out of a set of mopar unique chrome 20's right off the bat so those got installed before I left the dealership. Monday, I had the windows tinted to 10%... Last night after work, I dropped it off at the dealership to have remote start and a hard folding bed cover installed. If the weather ever starts to behave for a few days, I'm gonna get it cleaned up and post some pictures... I've been thinking about adding a flow master muffler but I kinda like the quiet so I'm not sure about that yet. Just thought I'd update everyone. The parts I've had added so far are from the mopar.com website but I can't seem to find the wheels on there

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another middle TN native and former resident of Clarksville.

Did you buy it from Gary Matthews? I had a pushy sales man turn me off from them when I was truck shopping.

Sounds like you have a sharp express. How about those photos?

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts
Sounds like a nice Express

If you do decide to change out the exhaust sometime, i would hold onto the stock muffler, a muffler shop that switched my original muffler for the 18" Magnaflow, tossed a perfectly good muffler with only 700 miles on it into the metal bin, i had requested that they return it to me, i was going to put it up into the garage rafters, for use by anyone that needed one

·
Registered
917 Posts
Nice list of MODS. Congrats on the new truck!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts