DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bilsteins set at 2.8 and TGC 3/4 Rear Coil Spacer I'll have to post some more when i get her all cleaned up this weekend!!:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
6,931 Posts
Looking sweet. Congrats

·
Registered
47 Posts
self install?....mine are sitting in a box and i wanna try to do it myself tomorrow....sd wheels called and said my tires and rims will be shipped tomorrow so i need to get these bilsteins on

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
self install?....mine are sitting in a box and i wanna try to do it myself tomorrow....sd wheels called and said my tires and rims will be shipped tomorrow so i need to get these bilsteins on
No Not a self install.. I thought about doing it myself but by the time i got the spring compressor and other tools i would need to do it safely, and paid for the alignment it was cheaper to let the dealership do it. I watched the tech do most of it no different than changing regular shocks. so if you have the tools and know how go for it!! But Make sure you get it aligned!!!

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
cool looking truck...Gooooooooo RAM !

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the compliments guys!!:smileup: I've got a long way to go I'm ready for my RCX 6" lift, and some 37 12.50R20's on her, Headlights, Tuner, ECT,ECT,ECT............................................... the list goes on :LOL:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how much did the dealership charge ya if you dont mind me asking
Well............ My father in law is the Fixed Ops Manager for the dealership so i only paid $100 For the install and alignment.:smileup:

·
Registered
36 Posts
ride

how is the ride with the new shocks, I want to do the same and I am wondering if the rears are worth it? I know the front is but are the rear that big a deal compared to aftermarket shocks? thanks

·
Premium Member
9,569 Posts
how is the ride with the new shocks, I want to do the same and I am wondering if the rears are worth it? I know the front is but are the rear that big a deal compared to aftermarket shocks? thanks
worth it 100% IMO :)

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I opted to wait on the rear shocks simply because my truck only has like 3000 miles on it. I'm gonna wait to to the back ones until i install my 6" RCX lift this summer.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I thought i'd posted on this already but maybe not. Truck looks great. I absolutely love the MG and Black combo... then again that is what I am running

1 - 20 of 20 Posts