DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally the hemi can be heard... better!! last week I was trying to decide between magnaflow and flowmaster... I ended up buying a 15" Vibrant muffler and 2 - 3" Vibrant tips (15 or so inches long) and had a muffler shop in town do the rest, total result was 550 bucks. I was worried all weeked whether I would be able to hear the exhaust, man was I mistaken shes pretty loud, sounds good, hopefully the neighbours dont mind, I am starting to get a collection of loud toys and I aint stopping LOL I dont think the cops will like it but hopefully I'm not on it when they are around, if thats the case I may be getting a bigger muffler. I cant get a video outside of it as theres only 1 camera person tonight and he is the driver lol so heres a few pics, I took 2 videos driving around with my iphone 4s but they sound terrible. I will get some tmrw and post them in this thread. Im damn happy! tmrw is fender flare day and at some point this week I should have my rims!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Looks good Dan. By the way I picked up the Dick Cepek Mud Country tires and man are they aggresive looking, hopefully not to loud on the highway. I am putting the Magnaflow on mine tomorrow but I suspect it won't be as loud as the Vibrant system you installed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts