DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery yesterday of my 2019 “LIMITED “1500 ram noticed that the grab handles on the driver side and driver side passenger were leather wrapped on the other side they were not - is this the way they’re supposed to be ?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Took delivery yesterday of my 2019 “LIMITED “1500 ram noticed that the grab handles on the driver side and driver side passenger were leather wrapped on the other side they were not - is this the way they’re supposed to be ?
What? No!
All four should be leather wrapped. Someone must have gone on break at the factory as they were about to install these and then forgot to finish the job when they got back :O

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Took it to the dealer yesterday they’re going to have to order both assemblie pillars to get the leather wrapped handles !

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The handles were actually just half of the story. The first time I pulled down and put up the center console of the rear seats, this flap of leather came out with a plastic hook on it - dealership was able to fix that. So with these two items Needless to say I am a little disappointed in the Quality Control of this new truck.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts