DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, this is a long post so sorry in advance
I'm brand new to this whole forum thing so forgive me if I'm not doing something right or it is boring I just wanted to share my recent experience over the holidays. I'm just now starting to get into putting stuff on my truck now that I actually have a job so I decided to get right into it with bolt ons, tuner, CAI, exhaust, e-fan the works. I ordered my tuner from hemifever and also ordered a 180* thermostat well I got that installed and my truck tuned but the truck was still running at operating temperature and just as I was about to contact Sean I saw he had already sent me an email about it. I guess there was a mistake with his supplier and some boxes were labeled wrong but I ended up with a 203* thermostat so all i did was replace the factory one with another factory one lol. He had contacted me letting me know this happened and that a replacement was on the way, I don't know about you guys but I have never received customer service like that from anywhere. I also order a catch can from Moe's performance and he had contacted me saying he spoke with hemifever about what was going on and I guess the same thing happened to him but that he was going to ship me a new thermostat so I would get it quicker. I know this is a lot of rambling but I have never received such awesome customer service from anybody and I can now officially say I am a customer for life. The main reason for this post was for anybody who may be on the fence on who to buy from and I just wanted to throw my bit in there that they are completely worth it and I will now be a customer for life. So if you see this post Matt or Sean I just wanted to say thank you for making my holidays a lot better.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I also have worked with Sean, great guy and great service. Always responded quickly to emails and polite as well. Hope you get your t-stat in quickly!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts