DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
does anyone know the part number to the green headlight connector that the three way headlight connector plugs into ? or even a link to the aftermarket part.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
or are they literally the same thing
I'm pretty sure that's just a female H13 connector.

This is on the trucks wiring right? Plugs into the headlight?

The ram one is pretty fancy because it has a red slider thing that locks it in. Otherwise, any female H13 will do ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

The ram one is pretty fancy because it has a red slider thing that locks it in. Otherwise, any female H13 will do ;)
yeah the green connector plugs into that 3 way plug which goes to the high and low beams.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Female H13.

Did you break yours? Melt it? what?
well i had a short on my left headlight, and as i was fixing that problem i noticed that when i wiggle it the lights turn on and off. so im just replacing all the connectors.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hey just wondering if anyone was able to find a replacement for the green and red connector or know of an exact part number?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had my headlight fall while fiddling around with the bulbs yesterday and the green sliding piece inside my green and red connector decided to break and now the connector doesn't hold together tightly, looking for a replacement any help is appreciated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts