DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a new grill for my 02 ram but almost all of them say they just go over your existing grill?I have the plastic honeycomb grill that i would like to remove all 4 sections of and replace with the bar type but i cant seem to find what im looking for.Can anybody send me in the right direction?Thanks

·
I NEED TO UPDATE MY EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!
68 Posts
I have been looking for a new grill for my 02 ram but almost all of them say they just go over your existing grill?I have the plastic honeycomb grill that i would like to remove all 4 sections of and replace with the bar type but i cant seem to find what im looking for.Can anybody send me in the right direction?Thanks

I just removed the chrome horizontal inserts from my truck if thats what your looking for. Let me know, i'd be happy to sell them to you.

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts

·
I NEED TO UPDATE MY EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!
68 Posts
Yes heminit that is exactly what im looking for!

Jcon44 How much?
I'll ship it to you for $60 total. I havn't exactly priced them but i image 60 is pretty good, let me know if you disagree. Its in great shape just needs a cleaning which I will do before sending. I'm not trying to make money on this just cover what i paid for my honeycomb. Thanks joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts