DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the chrome inserts of a Bighorn grill fit in the inserts of an Express grill? Replacing the black honeycomb of the Express with the Chrome Shutter of the Bighorn?

·
Super Moderator
34,745 Posts
Yes the inserts will interchange. The chrome slats are not the grille shutters, you get shutters regardless of your grille. The grille shutters are located behind the grille

·
Registered
220 Posts
Will the chrome inserts of a Bighorn grill fit in the inserts of an Express grill? Replacing the black honeycomb of the Express with the Chrome Shutter of the Bighorn?
What are you doing with your black honeycomb inserts? I want to swap out the chrome for the old school honeycomb look

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did this on my '15 Outdoorsman after a kamikaze turkey took out the lower honeycomb section of the passenger side with 1600 miles on the truck.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What are you doing with your black honeycomb inserts? I want to swap out the chrome for the old school honeycomb look
Thanks buddy but Im going to keep it incase something happens or I trade. You know, Im what you call a hoarder when it comes to my Hemi lol

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a set of honeycomb grille inserts for sale if your interested.
$100 . Perfect condition , only on my truck for 1500 miles

1 - 9 of 9 Posts