As in taking it out and putting it back? It's very easy.
1. Remove the shroud that covers the top of the radiator and grille.
2. Remove the 4 bolts that secure the top of the grille.
3. Tilt the grille forward; look behind the grille in each lower corner and you'll see a little plastic hook (hook facing down). This hook clips into the plastic piece on the truck, which is why you tilt the grille forward - to disengage it.
4. Grab one side of the grille near the bottom and GENTLY wiggle and pull until it pops loose (remember to stay tilted far enough for the little hooks to stay disengaged). Once one side pops loose, do the same with the other. Done!
5. To reinstall, line up the 2 little plastic pins at the bottom center of the grille with the gap on the truck (this is to make sure it's centered). Again, GENTLY push each corner in until it "snaps" into place. Line up the bolt holes on top, install the 4 bolts, replace the shroud and you're done!