DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have the 2 bulb headlight system in my 4th Gen. Lately I have been wanting to upgrade my bulbs to the Silverstar Ultras like I had in a previous vehicle. I am really not interested in HID's. The problem I am running into is that I cannot see where they make the bulb in the H13/9008 size. I have seen that they have the normal 'Silverstar', but not the 'Ultra'. I want to go with a quality name (no Chinese budget bulbs), and I have always had good luck with Sylvania's.
I am wondering if anyone else had changed the bulbs in their 2 bulb system requiring the H13/9008 size to the Silvserstars (preferably the Ultras)? And, if so, where did you acquire them? I am open to a different brand, but again, I want to make sure it is a quality product. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As an update, I emailed Sylvania and they responded and said that they do have plans to release the Ultra in the H13/9008 size, but not until Fall 2011. I may end up going with the regular Silverstars if that is the case. I think there's only 100k degrees difference, probably not too noticeable at that rate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.