DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want a bumper that protects your truck without killing its style? Hammerhead Armor has the bumper for you. We have the Dodge from 1994 thru current. Check out our bumpers below and the rest of our bumpers at our website at www.hammerheadarmor.com and let us know what you guys think. Your opinion matters to us. Check out our webpage for a dealer near you or call 855-HHTOUGH.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
I checked through the site and maybe I'm missing something. anything for 06-08 1500s? love those rear bumpers

·
Registered
5 Posts
When you start making a set for the 94-02 1500 I will be all over getting a set, I've been looking for a good solid matching set that will accommodate the 6k winch I just bought.

·
Administrator
2017 Ram Rebel 5.7L Flame Red
42,003 Posts
Want a bumper that protects your truck without killing its style? Hammerhead Armor has the bumper for you. We have the Dodge from 1994 thru current.
I checked through the site and maybe I'm missing something. anything for 06-08 1500s? love those rear bumpers
When you start making a set for the 94-02 1500 I will be all over getting a set, I've been looking for a good solid matching set that will accommodate the 6k winch I just bought.
Might not just have them pictured but he did say 94 to current

·
Registered
169 Posts
How much for a set? Definitely been looking for somethin hasg different than what everyone else has.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We are in the process of building the 03-08 front bumpers. We have the rear bumpers already. I will make sure to post it once it is complete. Thank for writing.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those are sweet what kind of price are they?
The front bumpers cost between $1499 and $1675 depending on which style you want. The rear bumper is $1049. Our online store should be up an going by next week but if you would like it faster give us a call at 855-HHTOUGH. Thanks for writing.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
any prerunner style bumpers available for the ram 1500's like you have for the GMC's? if so this is something I would be very interested in :)

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance
Yes. We have never made one for the Dodge 1500 but putting a Pre-runner on the base bumper is no problem. We have just not had anyone ask for it. Our store will be up next week but you can also call us at 855-HHTOUGH. Thanks for writing.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We may not have one showing but the bumper for the 94-02 1500 is the same as the 2500. Contact me at [email protected] and I will get you a photo o what you are looking for. Thanks for writing.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We have the 94-02 Dodge 1500 thru 5500 bumper for front and rear. Jut give us a call at 855-HHTOUGH. Our store on the website should be up soon. Also check out our dealers online.

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
WOW.....Great pics.....Those look sweet......

·
Registered
641 Posts
I love these bumpers and would love to have a front one on my truck

·
Registered
187 Posts
How much does the Dodge 1500 2009-2012 X-Series bumper weigh?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Front and Rear AfterMarket Bumpers for 2013 RAM 1500 with Air Ride Suspension ?

Very interested in installing an aftermarket steel "Hammerhead" Front and Rear Bumper on my 2013 RAM 1500 CC Laramie.

My question revolves around the Air-Ride Suspension on my 2013 RAM 1500 and adding the additional weight of aftermarket steel Bumpers fore and aft.

Can anyone foresee or has anyone run in to any problems with running a 185lb +/- front steel bumper and/or the additional weight of a winch up front with the air ride suspension ?

I know that the air-ride suspension is designed to level the truck when adding the weight of a trailer to the rear hitch of the truck for example.

I guess I have concerns with excessive "Wear and Tear" on components and the possibility of voiding my Warranty ?

NOTE: I've looked at Aftermarket Aluminum Bumpers but they don't do it for me with what is currently available and that is not much for the RAM 1500.

Your Insights appreciated !

FDWolf

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have the rear bumper on my truck with the air ride No issues yet and it looks great I was wanting the front but wanted to know the weight first

·
Registered
34 Posts
My research on front steel Bumpers on a size for the 1500 average in or around 185 lbs.

In order to get an idea on difference I would like to know what the stock chrome Bumper on the Laramie weighs ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts