DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded my 2012 Laramie for a new Journey last November and bought a 2004 RAM SLT. I thought I would be happy with both but last week decided to trade the Journey for a 2018 4x4 Harvest Edition Quad Cab. I was surprised to learn it had a stock spray in bedliner, fold down rear bumper step, along with a few other surprises. I hope to keep this for a long time which will be a change for me. Anybody else here have a Harvest Edition?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I traded my 2012 Laramie for a new Journey last November and bought a 2004 RAM SLT. I thought I would be happy with both but last week decided to trade the Journey for a 2018 4x4 Harvest Edition Quad Cab. I was surprised to learn it had a stock spray in bedliner, fold down rear bumper step, along with a few other surprises. I hope to keep this for a long time which will be a change for me. Anybody else here have a Harvest Edition?
I ordered a 2500 Harvest edition 13 weeks ago and isn't even built yet. Hopefully soon! What color did you get?

·
Registered
3 Posts
First post from a new Ram Harvest owner. I was about to pull the trigger on a V6 Express Crew, but really wanted the steering wheel radio controls, and considered installing them after the fact. I then found a demo Black Hemi Crew Harvest Edition.

Sterring wheel radio controls, hitch, tow mirrors/brake control, running boards, heated cloth seats (hate leather) and wheel, fold flat rear floor, rubber mats, sliding rear window, spray in bedliner, navigation, remote start, etc. It was well worth the few extra thousand for all of the features I love, even with its 5500 demo miles.

·
Registered
665 Posts
You really can't beat the Harvest for the goodies it adds for the price!
But limited colors.

that black one was soooooooooooooo sharp, but I really didn't care for the sunroof it had as an option.

so, went with the red sport night.

First post from a new Ram Harvest owner. I was about to pull the trigger on a V6 Express Crew, but really wanted the steering wheel radio controls, and considered installing them after the fact. I then found a demo Black Hemi Crew Harvest Edition.

Sterring wheel radio controls, hitch, tow mirrors/brake control, running boards, heated cloth seats (hate leather) and wheel, fold flat rear floor, rubber mats, sliding rear window, spray in bedliner, navigation, remote start, etc. It was well worth the few extra thousand for all of the features I love, even with its 5500 demo miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Are the rubber floor mats, slush mats or fairly smooth? Mine didn't have the mats due to an employee with sticky fingers I suppose. They gave me a set of carpeted mats from a Big Horn.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Are the rubber floor mats, slush mats or fairly smooth? Mine didn't have the mats due to an employee with sticky fingers I suppose. They gave me a set of carpeted mats from a Big Horn.

My Big Horn came with the rubber mats, I got rid of them after a couple days in favor of the weathertechs. They have some pretty big ribs in them that I didn't care for, not to mention the cheezy plastic/silver logos all over them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts