DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if they went out of business. I have been emailing them since July and no response, I called them using the US Number and the International number and nothing. Can someone enlighten me?

·
Some Assembly Required
7,205 Posts
I am not sure myself anymore. I have seriously wondered. Last I heard anything from anyone was in May. Maybe the site admin can chime in?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I tried everything and no answer from Total Load Control. It is really too bad cause it was a great product. Anybody know where I can get a replacement air bag for my current kit?

·
Some Assembly Required
7,205 Posts

Try calling that #

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, it is strange that the site is still being uploaded with specials yet no one calls you back. As for the number, I tried that one a few times, its an answering company that relays the information to someone at the company and then they call you back, unfortunately after a few times calling with no call back I gave up. Thanks ArmyofOne for all the help, it is unfortunate cause the product was nice.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also, thanks for the air bag link, the one I need has 2 holes on the top and the bottom plate. I will try and contact Goodyear and see with the numbers on the bag if they can get me a number for an order.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is total load control gone??

The website domain seems to be up for sale and I hear people aren't having any luck calling them either. Did I just install a product that there is now no support for?? Just sent an email to the support address (Jefro), and that bounced back as well. Looks like they are history.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
The forum admin in charge should pull all TLC stuff down then. No more advertising, take them out of the vendor section as well.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Total Load Control has gone belly UP. Right during a Warranty Claim, LMao. oh well, 500$ well spent lmao.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
The forum admin in charge should pull all TLC stuff down then. No more advertising, take them out of the vendor section as well.
The good news is their links don't work so nobody else can order from a dissolved company. The bad news is the folks that have their products have no recourse for product issues.

I agree, time to remove the advertisements, but that doesn't mean anything. I sent a message to someone who may be able to figure out who has the magical powers to banish the dissolved company.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Army of one
I have a question on your sig
-2015 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4. Lifted, Modded, Attitude.
2002 Lexus ES300. My Daily.
2014 Civic EX. Wifey
2008 Corvette Pace Car Convertible. #325/500

the 2014 is that an EX or your exwifes
could not help my self
I see your combat wounded thanks for your service , I never received a PH refused it because I seen to many guys getting hurt badly , MY biggest combat wound after an 8 inch scar is the damage from AO ,I came home from nam 49 years ago yesterday don't know where you served but THANKS for serving
brianj

·
Some Assembly Required
7,205 Posts
No its my current wife's car :LOL:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts