DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very much diggin the Black mesh or honeycomb grilles where you cut out your cross bars and insert the black with chrome studded H1 and other model grille inserts.

The problem I am finding is that the grille size is different for a 2013-14. Most companies carry the 200-300.00 ones for the 2500 Ram or up to the 2012 which is a different size and shape. The other thing I find is a complete grille replacement that is black all the way around. I want my chrome surround to stay or a white bezel with all black inside. ANy photos of what you have or where to shop would be great.

Please dont say Plastidip.... That SHiz ( stinks! ) haha

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh where do I start. I consider myself an adult so I want quality results. As an 16-25 year old Plastidip may have worked especially since I would have had time to keep it up etc.

My experience is I used it just as stated and Im good with spray paints and applying things. The product went on easy enough and looked really god especially since I taped it off. I took a lot of care, time and watched videos on tips. I tried to do all my badges on my truck. WOW. What a waste of time. The edges just never look quite right and when I washed my truck the next week I noticed that my A and Zero on the Ram and 1500 had blown off in a car wash. I ordered black badges and will remove the ones I have. NEVER EVER EVER again. Its a neat product and I can see where it might be good on some things. Its just not a forever product. Hell that might be why so many people are okay with it. To me its juvenile results on a 40k truck. Not okay for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts