DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this on one of the Ram pages I'm a member on on Facebook, and no one seems to know, so I will copy and paste the issue here. PLEASE! hopefully someone will be able to help me figure this out!

"Please help!! So, already having problems with my Rebel. A week and a half in, and curious if anyone else has had this problem with their 5th gens. I have the 5” display screen for my radio, and this evening when I was driving. I had my phone plugged in letting it charge but listening to music. This is the first time I had my phone plugged in. Usually I listen to music from my phone via Bluetooth. I hit a little bump, and the screen went black. Completely shut off for like 1 - 2 mins before booting up to the “attention” message that displays when you first start driving. After it booted up, it froze and was lagging behind heavily when I’d press the screen or a side button. Eventually it started working again, so I plugged my phone in and proceeded to listen to music again. Upon arriving at home, I was backing in and the bottom of our driveway had a bump. My back up camera went blank and when it came back on, it had lines on the screen that went away after a few seconds. I have no idea what’s going on. Thankfully the truck is under full factory warranty, but I’m just beyond irritated because it’s already got broken stuff. I don’t drive it much. Since buying it back on March 13th, I may have driven it not even a dozen times yet. I have a work truck I drive around all week. Has anyone else experienced these problems ??"

I don't really use Forums much so I'm new to this. I apologize if this got posted to the wrong area. I just need opinions and help!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I posted this on one of the Ram pages I'm a member on on Facebook, and no one seems to know, so I will copy and paste the issue here. PLEASE! hopefully someone will be able to help me figure this out!

"Please help!! So, already having problems with my Rebel. A week and a half in, and curious if anyone else has had this problem with their 5th gens. I have the 5” display screen for my radio, and this evening when I was driving. I had my phone plugged in letting it charge but listening to music. This is the first time I had my phone plugged in. Usually I listen to music from my phone via Bluetooth. I hit a little bump, and the screen went black. Completely shut off for like 1 - 2 mins before booting up to the “attention” message that displays when you first start driving. After it booted up, it froze and was lagging behind heavily when I’d press the screen or a side button. Eventually it started working again, so I plugged my phone in and proceeded to listen to music again. Upon arriving at home, I was backing in and the bottom of our driveway had a bump. My back up camera went blank and when it came back on, it had lines on the screen that went away after a few seconds. I have no idea what’s going on. Thankfully the truck is under full factory warranty, but I’m just beyond irritated because it’s already got broken stuff. I don’t drive it much. Since buying it back on March 13th, I may have driven it not even a dozen times yet. I have a work truck I drive around all week. Has anyone else experienced these problems ??"

I don't really use Forums much so I'm new to this. I apologize if this got posted to the wrong area. I just need opinions and help!
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
RamCares

1 - 2 of 2 Posts