DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I replaced my headlights back in March and I am just now getting around to adjusting them, family problems came before truck. I think i'm missing the adjustment screws.
Am I wrong? Can these be bought somewhere?

Thanks
Hblawn

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
You have the same problem i had with the non OEM assemblies. You can only adjust the lights by rotating the plastic nut on the back of the light housing. You guessed it, that doesn't make sense, because when you install the light housing you can't get to the back of the light adjustment? I found the only way was to line your truck up to a garage door. Then remove the light housing and adjust the plastic nut , reinstall light housing check your light beam, and remove and adjust till you achieve correct adjustment. Then do the other light??? It was a pain in the A??? but i finally got it correct about 2hrs of extra BS. Asked the supplier i bought the lights from and they credited my PayPal 50 % credit for all the extra work i had to do to make their light assemblies work! If i ever buy new ones i will look very closely for the proper factory Adjustments.
Good Luck , or get credit and return them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts