DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:4-dontknow: Hi all,just got sylvania h13 bulbs to put in my 2012 big horn ,they will not work , h13 are straight I need angle ones ,any advice Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
340 Posts
Maybe this will help.... The question is.... do you have the Quad lights or the Dual lights.

4th Gen HIDs
Quad lights
High beams - 9005/HB3
Low beams - H11

Dual lights
High/Low - H13/9008

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
if i remember right you can get H13s both angled and straight. I would be he has the duals if he was led to get the H13s anyway.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
No worries man, the headlight thing confuses TONS of people at first.

You have the quad headlights though. You need a different bulb. See the post ^^^ for the right ones to buy

·
Registered
57 Posts
Maybe this will help.... The question is.... do you have the Quad lights or the Dual lights.

4th Gen HIDs
Quad lights
High beams - 9005/HB3
Low beams - H11

Dual lights
High/Low - H13/9008
i Have no idea what im doing with HIDs, so what do i need to put these bulbs in? just buy the bulb and it fits right in or do i need some sort of kit. do you have a link to a place where i can buy these? thanks for all the help

·
Registered
340 Posts
Actually the numbers equal standard bulbs. It's pointing out that is the bulb type you are replacing the regular lights with.

Sure, There are many threads that discuss the installation of HID lights in the lows and fogs. I updated mine with HID projectors and 55watt 6k lights. That's documented in this category.

Me...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts