DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Big Horn with the standard quad headlights. I’m curious what the best and easiest plug-and-play solution would be for better headlights. I need to replace mine because both seem to develop condensation quite often. I am hesitant to do the HID upgrade because my truck is also used as a first responder vehicle and is equipped with a headlight flasher which I’m afraid would damage that style bulb. Does anyone have suggestions on what I should look at? I’ve checked out a few on Amazon and would like to stay in the $300 mark.
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have a 2014 Big Horn with the standard quad headlights. I’m curious what the best and easiest plug-and-play solution would be for better headlights. I need to replace mine because both seem to develop condensation quite often. I am hesitant to do the HID upgrade because my truck is also used as a first responder vehicle and is equipped with a headlight flasher which I’m afraid would damage that style bulb. Does anyone have suggestions on what I should look at? I’ve checked out a few on Amazon and would like to stay in the $300 mark.
Thanks!!!
Make sure vents are clear and seams are in good shape

1 - 4 of 4 Posts