DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my brand new 2022 Laramie for a couple months, have noticed that my headlights {standard} are not as bright as I would like, is there any conversions that can be done to improve.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I have had my brand new 2022 Laramie for a couple months, have noticed that my headlights {standard} are not as bright as I would like, is there any conversions that can be done to improve.
Strange. My 2020 Laramie has excellent LED head and fog lights

·
Registered
19 RAM 1500 5.7 Etorque. Falcon Wildpeak AT3W/ JMS PedalMax/weatherTech TechLiner/Gator Quad fold
876 Posts
If you have projectors but have halogen bulbs...switch them to led bulbs that are made for projectors. If you have HID bulbs...switch to a different brand/color or up it to 55watt bulbs.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Strange. My 2020 Laramie has excellent LED head and fog lights
Starting in 2022 you can get a Laramie with halogen lights (headlights and fog lights). It's a result of the parts shortage and is the Front Lighting Value Package. It gets you a discount of $495 off the MSRP. It's not available with the V-6 gas engine though (you have to get the HEMI or ED).

·
Registered
593 Posts
Starting in 2022 you can get a Laramie with halogen lights (headlights and fog lights). It's a result of the parts shortage and is the Front Lighting Value Package. It gets you a discount of $495 off the MSRP. It's not available with the V-6 gas engine though (you have to get the HEMI or ED).
Bummer. Thanks for bringing me up to date

Reactions: brian42

·
Registered
128 Posts
If you have projectors check out the 6000k hid kit from headlight Revoulation. It is a 100% plug and play kit. I have installed them in my 17 ram and 20 Grand Cherokee.
But of you do not have projectors, go with high quality leds, not the crap on Amazon and Ebay.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts