DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm looking into heads and cams, and I'm looking for some help/advice. I was hoping for some links to some good head and cam combos. I have plans for June after I get my profit sharing from work for a preator and y pipe. If I'm doing heads and cam should i go ahead and do headers too??

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Most def swap out the stock exhaust manifolds. More air in, more air out.
Agreed^^^ Plus its a ton easier to install headers with them bolted to the new heads apon install.

As for heads and cam options call Stu at Inertia Motorsports he is the GOTO guy when it comes to these motors!

Here's the link: http://www.inertiamotorsports.com/

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
you can't go wrong with Inertia, Stu is a great guy to work with.. I run his Spartan cam and BV heads and my trucks a monster...

·
Registered
17,710 Posts
Inertia are great to work with, I just ordered my can through them. I just had my heads done by arrington, got the phase 6 big valve work done. Only reason I had arrington do the work is because they have a larger shop and the turnaround time from receipt to shipping was only a week. They're at ups to be picked up right now :pepper:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Listen to all above... Few questions are you quad cab pr 4x4 more spec about the truck please

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Inertia are great to work with, I just ordered my can through them. I just had my heads done by arrington, got the phase 6 big valve work done. Only reason I had arrington do the work is because they have a larger shop and the turnaround time from receipt to shipping was only a week. They're at ups to be picked up right now :pepper:
What did the valve work cost with shipping?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts