DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys ive got a 2002 3rd gen ram and the blower motor quit working, i tried a blower motor and resistor sill no luck, is there a relay or fuse hidden for this all the relays and fuses under the hood check fine

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Hmmm....do you know that the blower motor you put in is good? Just thinking about the chance it could be bad if you got a used one in particular. Should be fairly easy to test...just jump it to 12V...keep your fingers clear, lol. I'm not sure about the fuse for the system. The only other component I can think of would be the actual blower speed control switch itself.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
something similar happen to me in a different vehicule,.. i had change the blower motor and the resistance and still not working after i found nothing i brought it to the dealer and they change the heater control in the dash(the control with the knobs were you chose the fan speed and temp) and everything was back to normal,..

if this is your problem i suggest you go to a scrap yard / car recycling place were you could get it second hand for a cheapper price

1 - 4 of 4 Posts