DODGE RAM FORUM banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just traded my 09 2WD RCSB. I have both the front and rear Hellwig Sway bars kits (7708 and 7709) with brackets, bushings plus OEM rear links/hardware.

This is everything you need, complete with all hardware, to replace your OEM front swaybar and ADD a Rear swaybar to a 2WD RAM that did not have a rear swaybar from the factory,,,

I purchased both the 7708 and 7709 kits along with all OEM rear swaybar links/bolts,hardware etc for my 09 SLT. These items would be perfect for someone who has an Express, a Tradesman, etc that did not have a rear swaybar and/or someone who wants to replace their 4th Gen 2WD F and R swaybars with Hellwigs.Perhaps 30-40 K miles on rear, less on front.

I have no desire to separate the items,,, Winner takes all,,,

I want to sell these locally...

(I could ship, but you'll end up spending a TON of cash on shipping as these items are both friggin large and solid steel HEAVY. Will be lots of $$$$$ to ship!!!!)

$275 local pickup.

· Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATE: 12/23/14 I am posting this as I want this sale to be as transparent as possible to any/all prospective buyers.

Dave from Austin has first dibbs.

As always, it ain't over till it's over, but Dave has stepped forward and we have come to an agreement. We may not officially seal the deal till after the busy holidays.

Thanks,

Scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.