DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I have a 2012 Dodge Ram larimie Longhorn 2500 ..the radio/media center in our truck is the 730N RHR..I have learned how to add music and a picture for our display image using a USB flash drive.....BUT...a friend of mine has a 2012 Dodge Ram 3500slt Bighorn....I was able to add music files...but for the life of me I cannot upload a pic for him..the same USB tells me that there is no image to display..any suggestions ?
Thanks for yout time.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I don't believe they displays can take all image types. I believe I did mine as JPEGS on my flash drive, and it found them easy...

·
Registered
33 Posts
i have been trying to add photos as well on my 2012 sport -I cannot manage to do this. I put JPEG on a flash drive -didn't work i put them on a disc still will not go
any help out there?

·
Banned
437 Posts
First off, pics must be in .jpg or .jpeg format and can be no larger than 240X158 pixels. Secondly, pics can only be uploaded via the front panel USB port and not the glove box USB port.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can only load pics straight from the camera and only 12 pics. Thanks for the pic size comment, I didn't realize 240x158 pixel was the max.

My iPhone wont let me load music formatted for Apple either.

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts
Apple format does not work in our Rams

all i am going to say is
RtFManual

sorry i have been drinking

1 - 6 of 6 Posts