DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a button-cluster for a 2006 Dodge RAM 1500 Quad Cab HEMI.
Lock works, mirrors work. Windows don't work. When I pull the cluster out and unplug the two plugs, then plug them back in - the windows would all work - for a while. I put on dialectic grease btw. It's over. Finally permanently dead today. Anyone have a part/price/URL!?

I have a video and pics. Dodge dealer is a RIP OFF!!! YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT FOR IT!
VIDEO of what I need:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyX7mglIRS8&list=UUXi4b5ffC77vmnjQbG88MQQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Serial numbers and marks:
  • 5J2731L5AA (in "dotted-line" lettering on back)
  • 39754D ASSEMBLED IN MEXICO 211208 >PAG-GF15< (on back)
  • 21120-103 0105A (by UPC) (on sticker on side)

THANK YOU GUYS!
-J

·
Banned
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you paste item here?

Hi - thanks for helping. The link just goes to the main site where you have to start selecting from "Alpha Romeo" to "Zephyr" etc. I don't even know what the part is called. Lil help!
Thanks.
-J

·
Banned
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NOTE TO ALL: 99GP IS THE BALLS!
Hey 99 - I didn't buy from them - but DID find out what the part was and just bought it for $110! THANKS A TON!
THIS FORUM IS AWESOME!
-J

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Thanks. I am not saying you have to but just letting you know this forum has a rep system if you didn't know. It is in the top of every post. In the upper right corner above your truck info. It looks like a scale

Attachments

·
Banned
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dude - you kidding me? DONE. I didn't know that. I didn't know if you worked for the catalogue co. you presented the link for so I didn't wanna say anything, but DODGE wanted $167 for the part! The Rockwell co was thriftier at $140'ish, but Amazon: $110 ($4 ship) WINS. All b/c of you. You saved me $50+!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts