DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I got a 09 ram regular cab in need of a drop!!
I'm not sure weather to get the mcgaughys 2/4 or belltechs I wanna know which is better ride and just overall I wanna make my purchase within the next 3 days so please can you guys help me!!

·
Registered
621 Posts
They are all comparable, I love mcgaughys and Bell Tech suspension kits, never heard many complaints w/ either. If I were buying one I'd get one of those 2 brands. Based on my experience w/ my 05, It'd be another McGaughys

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a quad cab and went with the BellTech which I really like the look, the only thing I would suggest if you get the BellTech, go with the new Sport Perf shocks, instead of the basic kit or the NitroDrop2s. I have the ND2s and I feel the new ones would be better ride and it does not increase the price of the kit much, in fact on Jeg's it was only $20 more.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Red hemi you think the belltech has the better ride because of the shocks? Or mcgaughys spindle kit

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sergio,

Yes the shocks make a difference. The issue I found doing research was McGaughys spindle kit caused the front wheel to stick out farther from the wheel well. I knew I was going with a meaty tire and didnt want it sticking out farther than the body.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts