DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed 35's and had dodge compatable TPMS senors installed but my truck won't read them. I am planning on running these tires in the summer and putting my stock rims with winter tires on in the winter so I was hoping to be able to switch back and forth. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
I installed 35's and had dodge compatable TPMS senors installed but my truck won't read them. I am planning on running these tires in the summer and putting my stock rims with winter tires on in the winter so I was hoping to be able to switch back and forth. Any suggestions?
what do you mean by dosent read them

did you install the tpms in the rims and the rims on the truck or they are just close to the truck?

is the tpms light on?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tires are on the truck, I've traveled over 1000km but the EVIC says service TPMS system.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
ive bought a extra set of them witch i installed in my winter tire/rims and everything went working just fine

but i did heard a few guys on her that nedeed to go to the dealer to make them activated,

maybe you should give a call to your local dealer to see what they have to say

when i ordered my tpms sensors i specify to them that i wanted the dodge ram sensor,.. dont know if it change anything,..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Go to a discount tire, the new sensors will have to be programmed with your truck. DO NOT go to the dealership, as they will charge you. The place where you bought your tires from should do it for free.

·
Premium Member
32,794 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts