DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have 20x9 daisy rims that came with my truck but i want to get a set of pro comp rims.they are also 20x9 but with a different offset and backspacing.does this cause a problem if i throw the new rims on the tiress that are currently on my daisy rims cause all i wanna do is switch the rims out but dont understand if theyll fit okay???

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
If your new rims are 20x9 like your old ones then the tires will certainly fit on the new rims. The question is will the new rims fit on the truck without rubbing. That's where the offset/backspacing becomes a factor. If the new rims have some sort or extreme offset you could have issues. Measure the backspacing of the new rims if you have them handy.

·
Registered
747 Posts
What are the offsets of the new wheels.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The pro comp rims have 0mm offset and it says 5 for the backspacing i dont know what it is for the daisy rims

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I THINK your stock wheels have around +19 offset and 5.75" backspacing. If that's the case then the Pro Comp will stick out from under the fender about 3/4" more than the stockers. That should fit with no problem at all. You just need to look at your stock tires and decide what you are going to think about them being pushed 3/4" closer to the outside of the truck.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweeeet thank god hahah i already have fender flares so it should look good thanks for the help i appreciate it a lot

1 - 6 of 6 Posts