DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone Know were i can find some 5.7 hemi engine covers for my 2003/2500 ram. I installed a spectre CAI and would like to cover the enginge, cant seem to find one for my year class.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Coil covers?
There was someone here that recently did it on his 5.7L. Can't recall the members name but they were called "half covers".

6.1 hemi coil covers is an option if you have 2006-2008 3G.

Or are you talking about the factory hemi hat?

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Coil covers?
There was someone here that recently did it on his 5.7L. Can't recall the members name but they were called "half covers".

6.1 hemi coil covers is an option if you have 2006-2008 3G.

Or are you talking about the factory hemi hat?
It was me and I believe raceram has them on his as well. Contact 3g customz if u wanted the half covers, I believe they will bolt right in on ur motor, I had to modify mine a little bit.

Still waiting on my buddy to paint and marbleize them. Should look pretty cool!

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Keep us updated with pics.....Looking really good........

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
It was me and I believe raceram has them on his as well. Contact 3g customz if u wanted the half covers, I believe they will bolt right in on ur motor, I had to modify mine a little bit.

Still waiting on my buddy to paint and marbleize them. Should look pretty cool!
Powder coat them puppies

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is what i want to cover top of my engine, i,m cleaning it all up and am going to strip parts off and paint some. But those coil cover i am going to look into i like alot, thanx for showing them.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
The half covers are nice for the 5.7 manifold. The 6.1 coil covers personally dont look as good on a 5.7L manifold as it would on a 6.1 manifold. Either way post pics of your progress :).

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
more done

I now have 22 inch manaflow 3 inch in 2.5 duals out the back, msd 8.5 super conductor wires, all new coil packs, starting to put some hemi orange under the hood more to come on that, all axles, engine,trans and transfer case plus power steering have amzoil now,complete tune up-took off and cleaned TB, and just ordered the daystar 2 inch lift kit with the shocks. Other new parts like clutch fan, all new pullys and rollers on front of engine, plus as you see everything on exterior i added plus tinted both front windows and painted the front grill. And also did the TRM tranny mod, worked GREAT!!

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts