DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so far i have added bilstein 5100's and set the lift to max, i got 17x9 cragar soft 8's and 32" falken rocky mountian tires.
my latest i have ordered 4.56 gears for the rear end, im gonna not use 4x4 untill i get the gears for the front, which should be in about 2 months, i dont wheel or anything i just pull a 6x12 trailer with a zero turn and walk behind mower mostly, so i hardly use 4x4.
ill post some pics of it soon so everyone can see the progress

later brandon

·
Registered
53 Posts
How do you like those bilsteins? I've been thinking about getting those myself. What size lift are you running? And if you dont mind me asking what did those cost?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Lets see some pics with those Bilsteins...Please!

Most places I have seen these shocks at, list them for ~$82 a piece. From what I understand, you don't need to have a lift already, but they are capable of producing 1-1.5" up front, not sure if they do the same to the back. I'm interested in getting a set of these as well, and I've been researching.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
i wouldnt have my truck any other way, the stock shock and struts sucked, my truck only has 31k and it would change lanes by hitting bumps, it was very unstable, and i hate the way it drove it was dangerous. the bilstine made the truck night and day, it dosent randomly change lanes and it very solid at any speed i choose to go, its a little stiffer but thats how i like it.

just a little under 400 from summit racing, i pd for the shocks.

tires are about 32"

i decided to got 4.56 because of all the info i read on the forumz

1 - 5 of 5 Posts