DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My team put together this really cool, easy to read info-graph to educate our customers on towing. I figured it would also be a great tool to share here on the forums. Click the image to see the complete write up! :smileup: Also let us know if these things are helpful by commenting on the thread letting me know what you think. We have a few more of these images I could post in the future.
-AJ

·
Registered
571 Posts
pretty cool right up. Since we are on the subject of towing, maybe you can help me and a few others. I have a 2009 QC 1500 2wd and would like to put on a roll pan but don't want to lose the tow hitch. I cant seem to find a hidden hitch that fits the 4th gens. any guidance would be great thanks

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Wow you threw me a curve ball with that question, I can see where you are getting held up though. We sell about 4 different brands of hitches, however none of them are able to fit behind the roll pan (street Scene) we offer. After calling Street Scene the issue is that the spare tire sits right behind where the rollpan/bumper is. You would have to remove your spare tire if a company designed a hidden hitch, and honestly most customers would not want to do that. I apologize as I know this is not the answer you probably wanted but unfortunately as of right now there is no hidden hitch option for your year.
AJ

·
Registered
571 Posts
well again thanks for the great service and the time to get a straight answer. again thanks

·
Registered
463 Posts
Alien craft...:LOL:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts