DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my new ram should arrive here any day now. I am looking into getting hood stripes being put on it (the sticker kind). I would appreciate you guys to give your opinions on this and any pics of them.
Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
698 Posts
There should be something in this site. It looks like they offer every kind of striping known to man for a Dodge...LOL!

http://www.dodgeracingstripes.com/

Normally I think striping of just about any kind on most vehicles looks a bit gaudy and fake. For some reason I've always like the ones on Mopar products...maybe because of the musclecar era where so many of their hotrods had such radical stripping. I wouldn't have thought of striping my Chevy truck, but I'm seriously considering breaking up some of the white on my '12 Express with some kind of striping or graphics. The Rumble Bee, Daytona, and other muscle trucks look downright cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm a huge fan of the SRT-10 strips my friend had silver SRT with chracoal strips an it looked awsome i think but thats just me, i think the red with like a dark maroon would look good

·
Registered
152 Posts
I agree with white4x4. I am a big fan of the SRT Stripes on trucks. I have seen about 3 different color combos at car shows and they looked awesome. What color is your RAM?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Here is mine......Guy who travels around to local dealers does all thier striping put these on for me....Cost 200 bucks to get the entire truck striped from front to back...I have the Deepwater Blue Pearl truck and had metallic pewter stripes added on to match the color of my wheels... IMG_2292.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

IMG_2295.jpg

·
Registered
571 Posts
here are some challenger style stripes. I love them.

·
Registered
152 Posts
WOW! Dodgeramhemi09 those look freaking awesome!!! I wanted to put some on my truck but didn't know how it would look. Now I do :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
WOW! Dodgeramhemi09 those look freaking awesome!!! I wanted to put some on my truck but didn't know how it would look. Now I do :)

They ARE awesome!!!.......I got tired of my truck looking like every other ram out there and wanted something unique and different. The guy who did it cut out the stripes by hand. I have the measurements around here somewhere. If I remember correctly the stripes are each 11 inches wide with a 1/4 inch pin striping along the edges. 11 inches each meaning each individual stripe itself with a 3 inch gap between each stripe. Overall width of the stripes is around 26 inches. I also got the front bumper striped. Come up with something different and something that reflects YOU. I personally did not want to buy already made up dodge decals or stripes because I wanted mine to be the only one out there on the road that looks the way it does. The striping on the wing is unique as well.

GOOD LUCK with your stripes...!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts