DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah what the title says. Lol. Anyway I know it's been talked about on this site for awhile so I thought I'd post one I've already got in the works. I've already got 10 people out of Houma, 4 or 5 out of New Orleans and lastly (so far) Southern Hot Rod out of Kenner and a few of their customers. I am trying to get Advanced Automotive Concepts to make an appearance also. I will keep you posted on how that turns out. I will turn in a formal event request into Hooters by next week so we can possibly get at least some designated parking and what not. That's all for now...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Wow this forum is pretty lame....

LOL

I'm up for a g2g.....I'll be coming with Eddie and the Southern Hot Rod crew....

you may need to make a mention about this thread in other threads cause I don't think many people hang out in this section..............

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
53,791 Posts
The 27th at Hooters eh? I'll see what I can do to get the word out around here and if I'm off that weekend, I'm definitely up for it! C'mon guys/gals let's make this a good turnout!

- Cajun

·
Registered
402 Posts
K.......so i created a facebook event and started a thread on nosr......im ready!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Yeah what the title says. Lol. Anyway I know it's been talked about on this site for awhile so I thought I'd post one I've already got in the works. I've already got 10 people out of Houma, 4 or 5 out of New Orleans and lastly (so far) Southern Hot Rod out of Kenner and a few of their customers. I am trying to get Advanced Automotive Concepts to make an appearance also. I will keep you posted on how that turns out. I will turn in a formal event request into Hooters by next week so we can possibly get at least some designated parking and what not. That's all for now...
I am cool with Jonathan over there, but they have been crazy busy so I doubt they will come out, but ya never know. I might shoot him a text. If I am not out town I will try to make it down.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts

·
Administrator
53,791 Posts
What time ya looking at meetin' up?

- Cajun

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I was thinking July hahah. I'm going to see if I can get off work. If I can I'm down.

Dana, let me know if you are going!!!

·
Administrator
53,791 Posts
I'm definitely up for it Dillon if I'm off. I could probably get there around 12 or so since I will have worked the night before. :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
402 Posts

·
Administrator
53,791 Posts
Nice, thanks for the links man! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I'm definitely up for it Dillon if I'm off. I could probably get there around 12 or so since I will have worked the night before. :)

- Cajun
12:00 sounds like a good time. If I get to sleep somewhat early the night before I might wax my truck, but with my luck it always rains the day after I spend hours cleaning my truck.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Actually the official time has been pushed to 3:00 pm as we're now incorporating No Problem Raceway that evening. I've got around 30 people lined up for this one between DT, Viper Truck Club, Deep South Mopar, SHR and AAC so it should be a decent g2g. See everyone around 3:00!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BTW, For the latest details on this and any future g2g go and like my club page Sinister Customs (Houma, LA) on Facebook.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Sounds fun.....been wanting to hit the track

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
As posted on the FB page we Will have people arriving starting at 12:00. We will be out there all day and moving on to the track that night so make it out when you can. See everybody there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts