DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 2017 Ram 1500 a couple weeks ago. I've purchased Putco Chrome Mirror covers and I received and installed these already. Although I thought they were flimsy and cheap feeling considering their price tag I gave them a decent review as they were easy to install and look good. I did the review after receiving an email from AA saying I would get a discount off my next AA purchase if I rated the mirror covers. Well I did review them then learned the discount does not apply to Weather Tech Mud Flaps I wanted. GRRRRRRR.

Well, got the mud flaps last night and went to install them today. These are the no drill kind. The AA website clearly shows selecting 2017 as an option when you order these the product box shows they are for 2009-2016 models. I figured it would not be an issue. Sure enough, they don't fit. The rear mud flap has 2 holes to line up with existing hardware on the truck and only one lines up. Of course AA is not open on weekends so I now need to deal with this on a work day.

Not a good start when dealing with this company. I've emailed them asking for a return label as I'm not doing any drilling on the truck when I paid good money for a no-drill option.

·
Premium Member
32,663 Posts
I have had very customer service from AutoAnything

Just like any other mail order company, they don't stock parts, they just give you a better price, than a brick & mortar store that carries parts in inventory

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have had very customer service from AutoAnything

Just like any other mail order company, they don't stock parts, they just give you a better price, than a brick & mortar store that carries parts in inventory
I get it but they need to confirm their site is accurate. The mud flaps I need to return are supposed to fit the 17 model but they don't. Even the WeatherTech box clearly shows they fit the 09-16 models.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts