DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2013 Laramie's horn's responsiveness is not acceptable. It is only responsive in certain areas of the horn pad and when it is responsive, it has a noticable delay. Anyone else having this experience?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Me too, with my 2013 Laramie!
I'm so glad you posted this, it is ridiculous how I have to press the horn 3-4 times to get a late response., the other day almost too late !!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
So, it seems that the horn delay is NORMAL then? Wow. In an emergency situation that could be a big deal.

Has anyone taken their truck to the dealership yet about the horn delay? Mine i about 1/4 second delay....

·
Registered
4,226 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
its like an old kung fu movie!
LOL. I finally honked in need for the first time...by the time I heard the sound it was more of an F.U. honk than "watch out"...wouldn't have done any good. Gonna bring that up at first oil change. Making a list of things, small so far.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
So, it seems that the horn delay is NORMAL then? Wow. In an emergency situation that could be a big deal.

Has anyone taken their truck to the dealership yet about the horn delay? Mine i about 1/4 second delay....
They told me it was normal. I don't like it a bit and my delay is closer to a second.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts