DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I called regarding a damaged tonneau top I had received requesting for a replacement and was treated with such poor customer service by rosita g. That I will never recommend them to anyone or order from them again. Her attitude was so poor, it required the need to speak with a mgr who is currently looking to replace my tonneau top...let see how that goes. Be careful if ordering a large item that may get damaged...i have no idea when I will recieve a replacement for the damaged item I received or if I will???

Attachments

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
nkatsim,
Wow I really apologize about the way you were treated, can you send me your order number in a PM. I will see what I can do and pass this information on. Again I am really sorry about your experience so far with us.
AJ

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nkatsim,
Wow I really apologize about the way you were treated, can you send me your order number in a PM. I will see what I can do and pass this information on. Again I am really sorry about your experience so far with us.
AJ

Hello AJ,

I'm new to the ram forum and can not pm yet. Im dealing with Corey D. C/s team leader and have not heard anything as of last night. If you can help and resolve this issue I would appreciate it. Thank you,

Nick

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Nick,
I'm on it, I'll get all the information from him and go from there. Again Nick I can not apologize enough, I know what it's like to spend money on a product, wait for 3-5 days in anticipation, and receive a damaged/broken product and have to wait again. Just keep replying to this thread if you need anything since you can not PM yet. You can also call and ask for me.
AJ

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nick,
I'm on it, I'll get all the information from him and go from there. Again Nick I can not apologize enough, I know what it's like to spend money on a product, wait for 3-5 days in anticipation, and receive a damaged/broken product and have to wait again. Just keep replying to this thread if you need anything since you can not PM yet. You can also call and ask for me.
AJ
I appreciate it Aj. I understand items do get damaged during shipping and all I asked was for a replacement to be sent out. I didn't expect to receive attitude from a c/s rep...no excuse for that!

Thank you!

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
100% agree with you. Just talked to Corey and you should be getting a call here soon. I believe he needs a number off of the cover in order to get a return set up.
AJ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts