DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Houston Tex Ram owner club.
I am a 4th generation Ram owner, Army Veteran,
like to join a club. Really like my new 2014 Air Ride Laramie Hemi

let me know about any clubs that are available..

Also .........anyone know where i can get a front light bar. don't want to loose my hooks or bumper but want a full wrap. not a bull bar

papa mike

·
Super Moderator
34,648 Posts
You're already in a club, that's what the Z is. Just a friendly heads up, members here are not supposed to be promoting clubs other than the Ramforumz and its regional chapters. Or did you mean you were looking for fellow Houston members to meet up with?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I live in katy and I just purchased a 2012 Ram. This forum is pretty cool even though I myself am a newbie. I know there is a cars and coffee on 249 and Louetta on the first Saturday of every month. There should be a Ram section but make sure you get there early though and you can see what other people have and possibly future mods.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey, I know this is a super old post but I've been away a while. Not sure if you got your question answered, but...

There is or used to be a Houston Ramforumz chapter that used to meet up. It got harder and harder to get people to show up and be involved so I'm 99% sure it just... went away.

SOOOO... I guess what I'm trying to say is...organize something!

Good luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am a born and raised houstonian, I just purchased my first Dodge Ram last weekend and will be a dodge owner for life. I purchased the 2014 lonestar edition crew cab. I am glad to be apart of this community

·
Registered
4 Posts
New to the Z club I am new to all this also and I live in Cypress, Tx and would love to join if there is a club near
Purchased a 2012 1 owner pics in gallery

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome Scann7, and Soonerfan7477.

Born and raised in the Rio Grande Valley.

·
Super Moderator
34,648 Posts
Welcome Scann7, and Soonerfan7477.

Born and raised in the Rio Grande Valley.
Ahh the valley. We used to go down to Harlingen and Brownsville once a season when I played football in high school.:smileup:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey I'm in Houston too. Let me know. I like going down to Jamaica Beach in Galveston and off-roading, camping, fishing, etc

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ha Ha, I too live in the Cypress area....

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi Sport

Paid off and still running like a champ!

·
Registered
2019 Ram 1500
4 Posts
Set of 2019 Ram 1500 Rims & Bridgestone Tires. PM me if you’re interested. Front tires have less than 14k miles / Back tires have 17k miles.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts